Thursday, June 21, 2007

A voice to the thirteen year old me

Hey all, It has been real long ... It is sad that for past three month nothing really inspiring happened. Nothing that forced me to pen to the world.
Well not very surprising this has been my busiest time at work. After all we all know how inspiring work can be :)

Anyway I was clearing my table. My parents have decided at last to dispose of the rickety old thing. Treasured inside was my school time Pin up.It held all the thoughts that popped in the little luciphers head and that which i wanted to share with the world.

So here goes...note i have not coreected anything or exercised any artistic licence. The egoist I am I decided to just give voice to the thirteen year old me. In no perticular order

  • I Love ME
  • Even Love can’t force somebody to love
  • Live & Help Live
  • A chauvenist can never be a leader cause he is prejudiced against half the world.
  • Jai Sardar
  • Be happy don’t try to be happier
  • In our infinite ignorance we are equal *
  • Experience channelizes our approach
  • Hail Einstein
  • We can reason our liking but cannot like for reasons
  • A freiend is one who can rejenuate you body, relax your emotions , comfort your mind by sheer presense.
  • U don’t have to listen at the least “hear” cause I could be on your side.


* that line I think I read somewhere.

Chalo with a hope insipartion strikes quick I sign off

No comments: