Friday, February 29, 2008

Chinna Chinna Asai :- God of small Things

Hey guys , I had taken a break of 15 days between my Job shift. It was filled with fulfilling of so many of those nothing whims, you know the whims that make life worth living.
Also any parental advisory who might unwittingly peruse through this testimonial of this perfect holiday I deny the occurrence of all under mentioned confessions and will not be held liable to give any clarification henceforth.
· I bought my first Handy cam. She is named Candice. She is perfect. ( Thanks Borah)
· I took a touristy ferry ride in gate way of India. (Thanks samandar ki rani)
· I had garlic butter filled Egg Batti in Theobrama after almost 15 days of stringent diet control
· I sat at Nariman point with the Hilton and a crowded noisy city behind me and moon reflecting on the placid waters in front of me.
· I had waffles in Just around the corner.
· I participated in girlie gossip at Bagel’s shop. (Thanks Bhallah & Shrumo)
· I participated in all nighter adda session at home. (Thanks Dupont’)
· I went to “Secret Lake” at 11 in the night. (Thanks T.P)
· I had payasam. (Thanks perriyama)
· I went down to ring road. (Thanks Eye shoe)
· I had fondue. (thanks Divvika & sudarshan athims)
· I danced on the streets. (Thanks Padma, Manoj, Vijay & Nanda)
· I gate crashed ISB alumni party(Thanks Shobana)
· I lost my soul. ( Thanks Indian Ocean)
· I travelled on a bike at 2 (Thanks Hyderabad)
· I learnt singing is a defense against chill morning air. (Thanks Nanda)
· I enjoyed music played on synthesiser till 6 in the morning on request. (Thanks Kaka)
· I got mehendi done. (Thanks exhibition)
· I blew soap bubles. (Thanks Exhibition)
· I saw Tare Zameen Pe. (Thanks Amir Khan)
· I had worlds best chai & Usmani biscut. ( thanks the old lady opposite Yeshoda Hospital)
· I went back to campus. (Thanks Gachu)
· I took part actively in student-faculty-alumni interaction ;) . (Thanks Satsheel)
· I had the best night. (Thanks drams-choreo-JBS, satsheel, Sonal, nattu, deblina ,)
· I dinnered in Komal Vilas (Thanks gachu & archana)
· I had breakfast at flurries
· I lounged at Victoria
· I took a taanga ride in maidaan
· I ferried across Howrah
· (Thanks Calcutta)
· I had world’d best puchka (Thanks the cab wala)
Hopefully the saga continues!!!

3 comments:

Sonal Chinchwadkar said...

Seems like a fun fortnight babe! And thanks for mentioning my name! Was like you won an award... or may be I did! :p

yell said...

osmania biscuit ?

VP said...

Nice to c ur blog titled in Tamizh. Needless to say abt ur blog, it as usual.... (u can fill it)